Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sidney Blumenthal is working for Hillary

Hell yea! Dude is awesome, loved the book.

...Um, Howie? You really want to talk about campaign advisors being a lightning rod? I give you The Pod (Rudy's senior foreign policy advisor):
    When, recently, John McCain said that the only thing worse than bombing Iran is allowing Iran to get the bomb, [Giuliani campaign senior advisor] Podhoretz told Giuliani, “I wish you had been the first to say that.”

    In any case, Podhoretz said to me, he believes that George W. Bush will settle the matter himself, by bombing Iran before he leaves office. “I’m probably the only person on the face of the earth who thinks that Bush will order air strikes,” Podhoretz says. “But we’ll find out. If Bush doesn’t kick the can down the road, then the issue becomes moot, obviously. But if he fails to do what I think he will do, Rudy seems to me to be the best bet for doing what is necessary.”

No comments: